Azurn technology is based on a innovative approach to solving the significant challenge of:
(a) integrating voice, data and video so that it is delivered concurrently and seamlessly;
(b) converging wireless, PSTN and broadband carrier networks without deploying additional equipment at the carrier networks;
(c) providing complete control to companies seeking to manage their own ICT services without relying on carrier equipment or any new applications through an in-house application; and
(d) delivering business solutions on any device, anywhere and anytime.
Azurn is the first to develop and market a platform which is enabling a paradigm shift in telecommunications. By collaborating with telecommunications companies Azurn enables them to capture the total customer value with their diverse and disparate service, which to date has been delivered through separate channels.
Azurn’s UnifiedXML technology enables voice, data and video to converge at the juncture of the Azurn WEXSS switch which then manages the “converged content” and delivers it seamlessly across any carrier network, over internet, broadband, telephone and wireless protocols and onto any device such as personal computers, mobile phones, lap tops, PDA’s and other devices, anywhere anytime.
The Multimedia Convergence Platform enables delivery of next wave information communications and technology services requiring voice, data and video to be delivered concurrently to a variety of wired, wireless and broadband connected devices in a seamless, feature rich converged offering. The appliance is programmable, modular and built on a scaleable platform that can connect to enterprise applications to enable voice and data access and interactivity.
The Azurn platform is able to deliver a number of customised business solutions from the same platform and on any device, anywhere.
In essence, Azurn Multimedia Convergence Soft Switch based on its UnifiedXML technology offers convergence capabilities to users, companies, carriers, ASPs and ISPs at all levels of their operations, including:
- Media Convergence for concurrent voice, data and video delivery: Azurn’s patent pending technology enables different medias (voice and data) to be delivered simultaneously;
- UnifiedXML architecture: Azurn’s patent-pending UnifiedXML architecture enables various XML technologies (such as voice XML, WML, cHTML, xHTML and others) to be integrated and delivered in concert without changing any of the DTD or XML schemas. This in effect has the advantage of interoperating multiple XML vocabularies in concert;
- Device Convergence: Phones on disparate PSTN and Wireless networks and data devices operating over proprietary wireless data networks and Wi-Fi can interoperate via Azurn’s UnifiedXML FSM engine. Multiple devices and networks can now communicate and are no longer waiting for and dependent upon the carriers creating partnerships to offer across network access and communications;
- Network Convergence: Azurn’s patent-pending media switching technology manages the synchronous and seamless delivery of the “converged content” across any carrier network, over internet, broadband, telephone and wireless protocols and onto disparate devices; and
- Edge switching between carrier and IP networks: Azurn’s patent-pending edge-switching convergence technology enabling PSTN networks to be integrated with IP data and enables services deployed by the PSTN carriers within the core of the AIN to be harnessed through an edge technology thereby enabling integration of the PSTN services with data within an IP network.